-
August 11th, 2004, 07:15 AM
#21
Inactive Member
-
August 11th, 2004, 07:30 AM
#22
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 12th, 2004, 03:38 AM
#23
Inactive Member
He describes it on the site.
-
August 12th, 2004, 03:54 AM
#24
Senior Hostboard Member
Cool.. if you make one, get one to me too... ^^
-
August 12th, 2004, 02:59 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Sounds good. The only reason I own a PS and PS2 is for all the RPGs they have. Most everything else sucks ass on it. And 12 batteries though...am I the only person who remembers what the Game Gear did to 6 batteries?
-
August 12th, 2004, 05:35 PM
#26
Inactive Member
The portable PSOne only has 1 and a half hour battery time >_<
And yeah, GameGear lasted like, 2 hours before needing new batteries.
-
August 12th, 2004, 08:58 PM
#27
Inactive Member
What about the Atari Lynx? I played one of those years ago, but i had to use mains adapter.
-
August 13th, 2004, 03:29 AM
#28
Senior Hostboard Member
I donno... [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks